Friday, May 5, 2017

Back To The Old Stomping Grounds

This weekend we are back to our home state. Our very cold home state. I always take our coastal warm weather for granted. Never fully appreciating 70 degree nights until you forget to pack a jacket in 45 degree weather.





We are here to attend my sister's wedding. We are ready for a good time! And here's a fun fact for you... I have to give a toast/speech that I just wrote today. (I'm a terrible sister, I know) Thankfully, I had 18 hours to write it. I went with funny and now the bride said it needs to be meaningful.  Sooo....that's not going to happen. But where my speech may fall short, I promise to make up for it with all the fun I'll bring ;) And these meaningful and foretelling pictures of LOVE!


Oh, and shout out to Iowa in the spring! Seriously, lunch in a green field of dandelions?
Isn't that just the most picture perfect thing to do on a Friday afternoon?

Hope your Saturday is filled with wildflowers and sunshine too! 


Follow Along:

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time at your sister's wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete