Monday, December 19, 2016

Winter Break Is Here!!





Cheers to all you parents and teachers (and of age students) out there. We finally made it to Winter Break. Few things are more glorious than a much needed break in the middle of the school year. I'm looking forward to closing out 2016. (It has been a challenge.) 2017 is going to be so much better :) To keep the blog light and fluffy, today I'm doing some Q & A!


Three things I frequently forget
Where my keys are
Appointments I don't write down
My childrens' names (I call them each other's name)

Three errands I love to run
Library
Shopping (not food)

*crickets* I dislike errands

Three errands I hate to run
Grocery shopping
Post office
Bank

Three famous people I'd like to meet
Jennifer Aniston
Ellen DeGeneres
Michelle Obama


Three famous people I'd like to avoid
Kris Kardashian
Miley Cyrus
Kanye West

Three things I recommend
Drinking recommended water allowance
Going for walks
Reading

Three books I loved in the elementary/junior high days
Baby-Sitters Club
Sweet Valley Twins/High

Nancy Drew Files
Three things I always look forward to
Coffee
Bedtime

Autumn
Three things I always dread
Hot weather
Dentist
Cleaning bathrooms









1 comment:

  1. Yay for winter break!!! :) I love this list of things, going for walks is probably one of my favorite things to do. :)

    ReplyDelete