Friday, September 6, 2013

Hiking Idyllwild {Devil's Slide Trail}

We finally took our hiking adventures to the mountains. Idyllwild, California in the San Bernadino National Forest. The terrain changes from desert to forest covered granite mountains in a matter of miles. I didn't know such places existed in Southern California. I am in love. I'm hooked. I wanna go back right now.













Best. Hike. Ever.
We made it to Saddle Junction at approximately 7700 feet.
We were all feeling pretty accomplished.

(Thank you, rock, for taking our picture.)

Nicole

LAST DAY TO VOTE!!
 Please vote:

Adventures of a Semper Fi Family

at the link below

http://voiceboks.com/top-50-military-mom-blogs-of-2013/


Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks amazing!! I am glad you found that place...and took the pictures so that I could see it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous view!! I can't wait to go hiking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to add this to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice way to spend the weekend! Such a beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete