Wednesday, August 7, 2013

American BBQ Menu

The Wet Down went off without a hitch.

We chose to serve an All American BBQ.

I figured it was most fitting for my husband.

He's just a good ol' boy who loves good BBQ.

Here are the recipes we made except for the potato salad. 

My friend made that one.

Everything was so delicious! 

Really all these recipes are worth repinning!

My top vote is Berry Crisp.

Popular vote would probably be a tie between Smores Bites and Mac N Cheese Cups.
















Follow Semper Fi Family

Nicole

Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin //


Follow on Bloglovin

More Pinterest Posts...

Cleaning This House
The Red, White, and Blue



Linking Up: Oh How Pinteresting




5 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm obsessed with pulled pork and love making it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous! I think I may try to creamy broccoli salad for our next BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!! I've been looking for some good broccoli salad -- I'll have to check that recipe out! Especially since we are having some pulled pork sandwiches for dinner tonight! It would go great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made those s'more bites before, and they are delish!

    ReplyDelete