Thursday, May 2, 2013

Soup and Cookies

This may be my weirdest post name to date. Soup and Cookies. Yup. That is about as far as my creativity is going to take me as I write this!

I finally get to share those wonderful Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars you all voted on weeks ago. I apologize you had to wait so long to hear about these wonderful bars. You all made the decision much more fun by voting. Thank you. You all are awesome!

Here is the original:


My version:


I vote this recipe a success. My husband couldn't stop eating them. Kids were promising extra chores to get a second helping. Love the bargaining power of salted caramel!

I also made Chef in Training's Crockpot Enchilada Soup.


Mine:


Absolutely delicious.

 Only two Pinterest projects-slash-recipes to post this week.
I feel like I'm lagging. Maybe I need some inspiration?

Have you pinned anything recently? 
What has been your latest Pinterest project? 


Nicole
Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin // 

5 comments: