Saturday, October 13, 2012

Announcing the Sunday Gratitude Link Up


Please skip to the bottom to learn more about the future Sunday Gratitude Linkup hosted by Adventures of a Semper Fi Family OR turn to the next page paragraph to continue reading…wow that reminds me of a Choose Your Own Adventure book. Don’t you miss those? Me too! Now keep reading…

Each week as I prepare to write my Sunday gratitude post, my brain starts working double time. There are so many directions I want to go with my gratitude post. My priority is to always stay true to myself. I began this weekly post as a genuine outlet to express my gratitude for the good things in life. But I notice as the weeks have passed, my readers are responding in a surprising way. I see an interest sparked; others feel led to begin a similar action or post. I even had a request for a link up and it dawned on me this can be a platform.

I want this to be a platform! A platform for bloggers to express their gratitude, inspire others, and connect. No matter what obstacles or disappointments you face, at the end of the day you can always find good.

…With that in mind, I am officially making the Sunday's Gratitude Journal, a weekly link up here at Adventures of a Semper Fi Family. Please save the date. The link up will go live on Sunday morning, October 21, 2012 and remain open for the following four days. This week I will be posting daily to get the word out about this linkup. Hope to see you next Sunday (10/21/12).
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment